This box contains surprises sure to delight whoever is lucky enough to receive it. The gender-neutral box contains 60 coloured envelopes, and each one holds a surprise activity. We’ll include 54 pre-printed activity cards, and six blank cards for you to fill in with ideas you know will mean the world to them.
Each envelope will inspire the recipient to try something new, or go to a place they’ve never visited before. Either way, they’re well on their way to making a whole lot of new memories. The ideas are a mix of things they can do at home, and activities that involve a night out or a day trip. They can do them with friends or family, or by themselves – the choice is theirs.
Envelope colours are chosen at random, so each box is unique, and also includes a leaflet explaining how to use the box.
How to make this “almost but not quite 60” birthday present personal
You choose your text colour below and add the recipient’s name or short message.
Record the memories
To keep the memories that are made safe we’ve created a journal which is perfect to hold the card and any photos, tickets or receipts to be looked back over or shared with others. The journal has 60 double pages to save all the cards with space to write any notes, the ring bound book is printed in silver on the front.
Curiosity getting the better of you?
If you want a sneaky look at a few of the dates included, click on the SNEAK PEEK button below. We know some of you want a complete surprise, so please don’t click on it if you don’t want any spoilers.
Here’s a sample of the activities included:
- “Give yourself the day off. Do nothing. Go for a walk, go out for lunch – anything, as long as it’s different from your normal routine.”
- “Host a dinner party. Invite your friends over, but make sure they return the favour!”
- “Go to a karaoke bar. Sing your heart out to your favourite song. Not a singer? Get someone to serenade you!”
- “Movie night. Watch your favourite childhood film.”
- “Play golf. Go to the driving range, or for a full 18 holes… of crazy golf!”
- “Make a photo album. Spend time looking through photos; find some to frame, make an album online or print them out.”
- Plus many more!
If you have any additional needs, please get in touch so we can help.
We aim to produce gifts that are 100% recyclable, and we encourage all those enjoying opening envelopes to recycle them after they’ve completed their activities.
Our boxes are 100% recyclable, and are constructed from ‘greyboard’ which is made from a mix of recycled and waste paper. The outer wrap paper is also recyclable.
Where possible the paper we use for our card and envelopes is sourced from FSC certified suppliers.
We offer free Royal Mail 48 Tracked delivery on orders to the mainland UK.
We also offer free Royal Mail Standard International delivery on international orders over £60.
International orders are sent via Royal Mail International as standard, or you can upgrade to a Tracked delivery. Please select these at checkout.
We aim to send your order within 1 working day of receiving your order, often the same day for orders received before 1pm GMT.
Sixty Things To Do BEFORE You Are 60
£29.00 – £34.00
Special Birthday Present
What do you get for the almost 60 year old who has everything? 60 unique activities they can enjoy over the year.
- Unique birthday gift contains surprise ways to keep the celebrations going all year long, whatever their gender
- Contains 54 fun surprise activities to do with loved ones, plus 6 blank cards
- Stylish black gift box can be personalised with a name, and choice of text colours
Ready for home
Many date ideas can be done at home
A special box
A unique gift for anyone
The perfect way to inspire new memories
Record your adventures in our journals